now tweeting

 

Thursday 13 February 2014

Kala Ghoda 2014



A three month break is just too long.

I got out of the habit of taking pictures, or I got too precious about it. The light is wrong, it's too busy, it's too quiet, it's too early or too late. One way or the other I spent too long not taking pictures and complaining about not taking pictures. So Kala Ghoda Arts Festival came around and Saturday morning found me waiting for it to open so I could get in before it got too crowded.

Here are a few images:

metal, bird, sign, political, india, kala ghoda, mumbai
Tweet


kala ghoda, mumbai, arts festival, india, indian flag, viewer
 Incredulous India


bollywood car, kala ghoda, ambasador, art car, mumbai, india
 Bollywood Mover


More soon.

3 comments:

A Homemaker's Utopia said...

Wonderful photographs :-)

magiceye said...

Beautifully captured! Specially loved the 'Incredulous India'!!

amasc said...

Thank you, I learned from last year and went early. Only me and few hundred others were queued up to get in at 10 am.